Don’t cry over spilled milk… Unless it’s breast milk, bawl your fucking eyes out.
Happy National Breastfeeding Month!
Yeah, you read that right.
Okay, let’s be honest, I had no idea it was a thing until recently… And neither did you!
Here are 5 random facts about breastfeeding!
- A woman’s right breast usually produces more milk than her left. (Cindyandjana)
- If you’re a boy mom you’ll produce thiry extra grams of milk! (Thestir.Cafemom)
- Your boobs can leak even if you just think about your baby OR hear your baby crying! (Todaysparent)
- Breastfeeding can save parent anywhere from $1200-$1500 in formula-related expenses. (Yourtango)
- Moms that breastfeed can approximately 45 more minutes of rest than moms that don’t! (Breastfeedinginc)
Each fact was grabbed from the sources listed in the parenthesis. Following the links to each website will enable you to see the valid sources for each fact.
Hope you’re all doing dandy, on this wondeful Thursday night!